You have decided it is time to invest in an attic ladder. A simple Google search uncovers numerous brands, models and prices, leaving you feeling stumped! How can something as simple as an attic ladder, have so many variances? What are the differences and what attic ladder is best for me and my home?
CONTACT THE ATTIC LADDER EXPERTS!
If you find yourself in this situation, contact our friendly team on (07) 3889 6688 or Complete an enquiry form here. We can either provide you with a free measure and quote for the supply and installation of a recommended attic ladder brand and model, or we can provide you with expert advice over the phone for supply only.
Our company has compiled a hand-picked product list across numerous attic ladder brands and models, which is based on real experience and knowledge. Therefore, factors such as price, quality, warranty period and design have all been considered. It is safe to say, we have done the leg work for you.
GET A QUOTE FROM THE ATTIC LADDER EXPERTS
Roof Space Renovators have a professional attic ladder installation service. We also conduct attic storage conversions in Budget, Clean and Deluxe attic storage options. TO request a quote from us, please follow these steps:
- Organise a date and time for our consultant to visit. (07) 3889 6688 or Complete an enquiry form here.
- Discuss your preferences and needs with our consultant – such as attic ladder placement, timber/aluminium preference and expected usage requirements (occasional, more regular or daily).
- Our consultant will pop up into your roof space and conduct some measurements.
- The consultant will discuss with you the attic ladder placement locations available and make a recommendation on location.
- Our consultant will then base an attic ladder recommendation on all of the above.
- You will be provided with particulars on the recommended attic ladder.
- Our consultant will provide you with a quotation for your consideration.
GET A LADDER RECOMMENDATION
If you would like a ladder recommendation, and plan to install it yourself, please follow these steps:
- Measurements – ceiling height from floor, distance between trusses/ceiling joists, details of possible obstructions in front of where proposed ladder will fold-out and stand-out.
- Proposed usage – how often do you plan on using the attic ladder and what are you planning on using it for?
- Preferences (if any) – timber or aluminium? Attic Ladder climbing angle? Tread depth requirements? etc.
- Budget – low-mid-high.
Once we have this information, we can discuss your available options and make our recommendation.
Our trusted range of attic ladders consist of quality Australia-made and imported attic ladders, in a variety of budgets, styles, sizes and come with a variety of warranty periods (12 month, 3 years, 20 years). It is important to understand, that an attic ladder is not a ‘one size fits all’ product.
Contact our friendly team on (07) 3889 6688 or Complete an enquiry form here. to find out more about our range of attic ladders, book a consultation or to obtain a recommendation and supply only quote.
We have a number of our attic ladders on display in our showroom – Visit us at 13 / 18 Hinkler Court, Brendale Qld 4500.
Roof Space Renovators’ supply attic ladders and roof windows Australia-Wide. Our installation and build service covers Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast and all areas in between.
Contact Roof Space Renovators’ for an obligation free consultation or visit our showroom –
Address – 13/18 Hinkler Court, Brendale Q 4500
Phone – (07) 3889 6688
Website – https://www.roofspacerenovators.com.au/
QBCC Licence: 1305331