Roof Space Renovators will help you to make the most of the space you already have with our attic space conversions.
We can help you unlock your roof space’s full potential by turning it into a storage room, living area or even a bedroom.
Not only will you add space to your home, you also have the potential to add even more value to your South East Queensland property.
Tips for getting the most out of a roof space
Most homeowners will find they have space in their roof or attic that is being underutilised. Here are a few tips on how you can make the most out of using that space:
- Consider how you want to access the roof space – whether via an attic ladder (for attic storage) or a staircase is required (for full attic conversions).
- Make sure that the placement of the access point within your home is easy to get to and is also located in the best location for the roof space above. We recommend having the access lead to the most open, largest or highest point in the roof space.
- Only convert roof space that is practical
– eg. Don’t install storage flooring out to the eaves if the ceiling height will be too low for storage.
– eg. Don’t try to install a deluxe room if the ceiling isn’t high enough to stand..
- Be organised: For storage – create an attic storage inventory and label boxes/containers clearly.
For complete conversions – plan the space and how it will be used including intended furniture to best utilise the space.
- Consider how you want to ventilate the space and if you’d also like us to install a skylight. We have a great range of skylight options available!
How long will it take to complete an attic space conversion?
Each project completion depends on factors including size of the area being worked on and if the home owner has any specific requests.
Here is a general idea of the timeline for each conversion type:
- Budget storage area – 1 day
- Clean storage room – 3-5 days
- Deluxe attic storage – 4-8 weeks
- Attic Living Conversion – 6-10 weeks
What makes Roof Space Renovators stand out as the best at Attic Space Conversions?
- Because attic space conversions is all we do, we understand what is involved – we are industry specialists/experts, leading to minimal disruption for our customers!
- We have distribution agreements with key product inclusions – roof windows, attic ladders and staircases.
- We conduct the conversion from start to finish – this is from initial project concept right through to completion.
- Attention to detail is a major component – project management is 100% by Roof Space Renovators.
- We have a builder’s license and are fully insured. We are also Queensland based, therefore we are familiar with Queensland Attic Conversions including all regulations.
Why Choose Roof Space Renovators
At Roof Space Renovators, we love what we do and love nothing more than seeing our customers happy with the end project. But here’s a few other reasons to choose us:We are a family owned and operated company.
- We are QBCC licenced builders.
- We have a genuine interest in helping homeowners make the most of existing unused space in their home.
- We know and understand what it’s like to have a growing family that needs more space.
- We have a large showroom display you can come and view to see what we have to offer.
- We will provide you with a friendly, no obligation consultation.
Attic Space Conversions
Change the look and feel of your home by making the most of roof space you didn’t realise you had.