Impress your friends and family this festive season with Roof Space Renovators five quick renovation ideas to wow your guests this Christmas.
If you’re expecting more than just a jolly old man in a red suit and his reindeer this Christmas, you’ll want your home looking its best. Think outside the box with Roof Space Renovators storage solutions.
Prepare Your House This Christmas
Whether you have a collection of inflatable blow up Santa’s, five Christmas trees or lights to cover your entire roof, you’ll need as much storage as you can get these holidays. Rather than hiring a storage container or shed, utilise the space in your home.
Roof Space Renovators are the storage experts and can help identify places in your home which can be used for storage and provide accessories to help with your organisation. Or, open your home with natural sunlight and create the illusion of space with our skylights and roof windows.
Five Renovation Ideas
- Clean out the spare room – Take a page out of Marie Kondo’s book, clean out the spare room and install a new attic storage space or room for your belongings that you want to keep. Everyone has that one room which is used for a bit of everything, so now is your opportunity to clear this space. Your spare room can then be re-claimed and used for guests staying over at Christmas, a mancave, arts n craft room or anything you’d like. For some tips on decluttering, visit our blog.
- Install a skylight – If you’re going to be stuck in the kitchen for most of Christmas preparing a feast for your guests, you want to make it as enjoyable as possible. Install a skylight to take advantage of the long summer days and bring in some natural sunlight. Why not try something different and get everyone talking with a skylight installed in your bathroom above your shower.
- Makeover your garage – Show off your garage rather than hide it away with a storage makeover. We can help with flexible paneling and accessories including shelving, cupboards, baskets, racks and much more. You’ll be able to fit your cars into the garage again and leave room for guests to park their cars in the driveway rather than on the street.
- Install an attic ladder – Packing up the Christmas decorations could be made a breeze with the installation of an attic ladder. If you’ve created space in your attic, you need to make sure its easily accessible and we have a fantastic range of attic ladders to suit all needs.
- Under stairs storage – Make the most of the space in your house and create storage under your stairs. Access the space under your closed timber staircase with a concealed door or get creative and make this a feature with a combination of shelves and compartments to store and display. This space is perfect for your Christmas things such as trees, lights, decorations, presents etc.
Five Quick Renovation Ideas to Wow Your Guests This Christmas
Make this Christmas the best one yet with our tips on renovation ideas to wow your guests. To get started on your renovations today, give Roof Space Renovators a call on 07 3889 6688 or send us an online enquiry. Availability is filling up quick before Christmas so do not hesitate to get in contact!
Roof Space Renovators’ service Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast and all areas in between.
Contact Roof Space Renovators’ for an obligation free consultation –
Phone – (07) 3889 6688
Website – https://www.roofspacerenovators.com.au/