Whether you need access to your attic, roof, loft or mezzanine platform, Roof Space Renovators can show you how to choose the right attic ladder. With our extensive range of quality ladders and components, you will be sure to gain safe and easy access to your desired space.
Picking the right attic ladder
With hundreds of ladder options, it can be tempting to just pick a ladder that looks nice and call it a day. But working with trusted experts like Roof Space Renovators, means you’ll find a ladder that not only looks great, but that will make using your attic a joy.
Some of the things we consider when coming up with options for your attic ladder selection includes:
- ceiling height
- frame width to fit between trusses (ceiling joists)
- intended use (occasional or regular)
- timber or aluminium
- ceiling composition
- ladder fold-out
- stand-out measurements
What do you need to decide?
There are potential pros and cons for every ladder, and it depends on what you want to use the space for. Having a clear idea of what you want to use your new-found roof space for will allow you to start making decisions about access.
Ask yourself the questions below and we can find a ladder that’s right for you.
- Is the warranty important? Or is where it is manufactured more important (Australian vs import)?
- Is the material it is made out of important to you (timber or aluminium)?
- Is the budget important? Our saying is the cheaper the steeper.
- For some, the tread width and depth is the most important.
- Weight load capacity
Come and have a look and try them out in our showroom today.
Features to look out for
We have a huge variety of attic ladders with a wide range of usability features and we can help guide you. Which of the below are relevant to your space and how you want to use it:
- Top handrail’s
- Full-length handrail’s
- Some ladders are spring-loaded through the middle section
- Some have deeper and wider treads
- Some are steep and some have gentle 60° climbing angles
- We have the ability to have some models custom-manufactured to desired frame width, wider ladder, deeper treads etc.
- Other features can include in-ceiling grab rails, extra handrail, powder-coated finish etc.
How to Choose the right Attic Ladder
Roof Space Renovators have the largest, most versatile range of access ladders available, delivering Australia-Wide. For South East Queensland customers, we also provide a supply & installation service.
Roof Space Renovators’ service Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast and all areas in between.
Contact Roof Space Renovators’ for an obligation free consultation –
Phone – (07) 3889 6688
Website – https://www.roofspacerenovators.com.au/