See the sky and experience natural daylight in your home with a Keylite Fixed (non opening) skylight.
The solar control glazing provides 80% heat block for comfort and protection against UV fading of furnishings.
Available in 9 sizes:-
Size WxH (mm)
- Additional Security – One of the many benefits of choosing a Keylite Fixed Roof Window is that it provides extra security to the occupants of the building.
- Integrated Thermal Collar – Unlike other Skylights Keylite’s thermal collar is integrated into the frame. The collar is activated by simply pulling the release tabs for a fast insulation solution, combating cold bridging.
- Flick-Fit Brackets – Keylite’s unique Flick-Fit brackets are pre fitted so you can lift the window straight from the box to the roof and simply select the setting for tile or slate.
- Recessed Fit as standard – Keylite windows all come recessed as standard sitting lower in the roof than before. No additional cost and Improved Thermal Performance as a result.
- Appearance – The Keylite Fixed Skylight is provided with all the same aesthetically pleasing features of one of our standard Skylights.
- Low Profile Hood – Keylite’s new hood has a lower profile and features a more sculptured design, enhancing its appearance in the roof.
- Glazing – All Keylite Skylights are complete with a warm edge glazing unit as standard. This not only enhances the windows overall performance but also assists in reducing the occurrence of condensation. Furthermore Keylites glazing blocks approximately 80% of harmful radiant heat and approximately 95% of harmful UV rays.
- Maintenance – The glazing pane of a Keylite Skylight can be cleaned with a soft, clean cloth/ chamois or non-metal squeegee. Clean water will be sufficient for cleaning the pane
- Guarantee – Keylite’s hassle free 10 year guarantee on Skylights and flashings. Keylite’s hassle free 3 Year guarantee on blinds and accessories.
- Non opening skylight
- Bright white interior finish, painted timber frame.
- Weather proof, grey exterior aluminium capping.
- Heat blocking solar control, laminated double glazing as standard.
- Energy efficient glazing and unique thermal collar.
- Flick-fit brackets for easy installation.
- Streamlined low profile appearance in the roof.
- Flashing included for tile or corrugated iron.
- Available in 9 sizes.