Roof Space Storage vs Self Storage Brisbane
Location: Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
Need storage and weighing up your options? We have done a little research on self storage prices. Here are some facts to consider before making a decision about which storage option is best for you:-
• Expensive –The average Self Storage cost in Brisbane for 15m2 rental = $324 per month!
• Always driving to storage shed to access stored items (timely & costly)
• Despite being protected against burglaries, these units are not 100% safe.
• Separate insurance policy required for items stored in rented storage shed / unit.
• Unpaid Storage Bills Equal Secured Debt – Unpaid storage fees are made up, in part, by auctioning off the contents of each unit.
• Storage services are a questionable cost – It begs the question… wouldn’t your money be better spent organizing the items in your own home.
ROOF SPACE STORAGE
• Affordable – Basic storage of 15m2 accessed via an Attic Ladder average cost is $3300 = $275 per month for the first year then it’s FREE forever!
• No time wasted – your stored items are right above your head.
• No travel expense.
• Safe & secure – right at home under your existing insurance policy.
• No unpaid bills or loss of property from debt collection.
• Able to easily access your stored items for organization and use.
• It is an addition to your home.
Roof Space Renovators’ service Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast and all areas in between.
Contact Roof Space Renovators’ for an obligation free consultation –
Phone – (07) 3889 6688
Website – https://www.roofspacerenovators.com.au/