Roof Storage Solutions
If you’ve filled the garage, shed, cupboards and closets, Roof Space renovators can help you find roof storage solutions to save your home from the build-up of your belongings.
There are lots of different roof storage solutions out there, but Roof Space Renovators can help you pinpoint the right one no matter your budget, space available, or what you want to store.
3 Essential considerations for Roof Storage
- Access – Storage is only as useful as your ability to access it and a quality attic ladder or set of stairs is the difference between being able to add and remove things from storage through the year, and locking your goods away never to be seen again.
- Size – how much space is available in your roof cavity will change depending on house design, layout, air conditioning ductwork, electrical and plumbing.
- Lining – we recommend working out what you want to use your roof space for, as this will determine the best roof storage solution. If you’re just storing boxes – budget attic storage will be fine but if you want to store more sentimental items in a dust-proof environment, it’s best to consider our clean attic storage.
Types of Roof Storage Available
- Budget Attic Storage
- The perfect solution for people looking for a standard, easy-to-access storage area for their occasional use items. Best for storing sealed boxes and storage containers, eskys, sports gear and other occasional-use items such as your Christmas tree and decorations. Installation of the attic ladder and budget storage flooring usually takes one day to complete (dependent on size). Our storage flooring is suitable for storing up to 75kg per square metre
- Clean Attic Storage
- These are ideal for anyone looking to store and easily access their items in a clean roof space environment. Best for storing items such as musical equipment, clothing, books, baby goods and more. Our team construct Clean Attic Storage Rooms with durable white-cell wrap, particleboard flooring and a quality attic ladder for access. We can also supply and install a number of optional extras, such as roof windows and other lighting and ventilation alternatives. The installation process is usually completed within 2 – 5 days (dependent on size and optional extras).
- Deluxe Attic Rooms
- These rooms come complete with a superior finish including gyprock walls and a structural floor allowing for heavier storage requirements and frequent foot traffic. These rooms are commonly used as a much needed additional room in the house (i.e. hobby room, kids playroom, study or TV room). Roof Windows are installed, allowing for natural light and ventilation. Additional alternative ventilation options and electrical works are usually included. Deluxe Attic Rooms are usually completed within 4-6 weeks (dependent on size).
- Attic Living
- If you’re looking for the extra living area in your home, consider converting your roof space into additional living space such as a bedroom and/or extra bathroom. Speak to Roof Space Renovators today to discuss your options!
Roof Storage Solutions
If you are ready to unlock the extra space in your home, whether for storage or living space, get in touch today to talk to our experienced staff who are ready to find the solution that will work for you!
Roof Space Renovators’ service Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast and all areas in between.
Contact Roof Space Renovators’ for an obligation free consultation –
Phone – (07) 3889 6688
Website – https://www.roofspacerenovators.com.au/